This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Sorry. We Don't Make Home Delivery to Your Area Yet..
Until then... you can place an order to be picked up at one of our Mobile Market or Drop-Off locations.
Browse the map below to find a location convenient for you.
Use your browsers back button and choose "Pickup" on the on the previous screen to choose a Mobile Market or Drop-Off location.
WE make home DELIVERy TO YOUR AREA!
In addition to home delivery, you may have a Mobile Market or Drop-off location nearby.
Browse our map to see the variety of ways you can receive our farm fresh food.
added to delivery
Out of stock
Out of stock
Pastured-raised, worm-eating, bug-scratching, non-GMO primal chicken. This bird was raised how chickens are meant to live: outside, on grass, with room to forage. This might very well be "The Best Chicken in the World", but will surely be the best chicken you have ever had.
According to HealthMad, chicken livers are an excellent source of many vitamins, minerals, and health-boosters:
- Triples daily value of Vitamin B12 which supports red blood cells and slows anemia.
- Chicken livers are brimming with Vitamin A in the form of retinol which assists good eyesight.
- High folate promotes fertility and helps protect developing baby.
- Riboflavin supports health tissues and chicken livers are rich in this important nutrient.
- Brimming with selenium which supports the thyroid
- High in niacin which fends off the disease pellagra
Your adrenal glands will flourish with chicken liver which provides pantothenic acid. Chicken livers support a healthy immune system. The high protein content promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. The high phosphorus content helps keep teeth and bones healthy.
One pound of chicken livers from our Pasture Raised poultry.
The Carlton family in Rockmart, GA produces the finest raw milk for pets, pastured eggs, grass-fed beef, grass-fed lamb, pastured pork and pastured poultry in North Georgia.